Implementation of a new process has never been easier.
Our implementation methodology is designed to follow a proven pattern, yet be flexible to meet the schedule and resource needs of our clients. The primary activities of the installation include:
- Setup of hardware, operating system or network elements, as needed;
- Assess your operational workflow as it relates to the product(s) purchased;
- Load, design and configure application(s) to meet workflow needs;
- Building of underlying client-specific tables;
- Develop interfaces to third party systems;
- Educate system administrators for potential client re-configuration of the product(s) over time, should workflow or operational needs change;
- Test within the client-specific environment;
- Verification visit to ensure all pre-live work is complete Train end-users;
- Move configured and tested product(s) into your production environment,
- Go live support.